We try to keep our policies to a minimum but there are a few. The short version is we worry about fire, injury to you and damage to our camp. Beyond that, do whatever you want.
• Check In Time – After 2 pm.
• Check Out Time – Before 11 am.
• Campfires – In established fire pit only.
• Quiet Time- We don’t have a policy on quiet. There are no neighbors for more than a mile so you can have quiet time anytime you want.
• Garbage – We provide trash cans. We haul the trash and ask that you haul away your own batteries or other hazardous waste items.
• Pets – They are welcome. Just clean up after them.
• Smoking – Outside please. The deck, under the stars, is a great place for a cigar and a favorite beverage.
• Kids – We love ’em and have a ton. Just don’t let them tear the cabin apart or get near dangerous stuff. ‘Nuf said.